GlassFish won't start
pashisbey
2014-10-21 22:21:32 UTC
Hi, I'm trying to start GlassFish Server 4.0 from within NetBeans IDE 7.4.
It's prompting me for the GlassFish Administrator Credentials. I have
entered the password as displayed by the "show" button (user being "admin")
but am getting: "Authorization failed while checking GlassFish Server 4.0
status. Please provide valid administrator credentials." The FAQ regarding
setting the GlassFish server password says that the server needs to be
started in order to change the admin password.[Crying or Very sad] Please help, Thanks
pashisbey
2014-10-22 22:39:06 UTC
Found this post http://smoumie.blogspot.com/2014/01/reset-glassfish-password-solved.html, which explains how to create a new domain and copy the new admin-key file into old domain and it worked. Thanks Moumie! Phil :D